Sunday, July 15, 2012

Some Cool New Stuff is Coming!

Just as the title says, you guys can expect a lot of cool new things around here! I enjoy blogging, and I realized I don't get to do it as often as I like. The main reason for that is because I originally made this site/blog to show off all the big projects I do. However, I realized that because of that, you guys don't get to hear about all the other, smaller projects I do. Also, big projects tend to take a lot of time, and develop somewhat slowly, so I don't have as much content to show you guys as I would like. So from here on out, I'm going to start sharing the smaller things that I do. That doesn't mean I'll be posting every time I finish a sketch (that's what my Tumblr is for). Instead, I was thinking of making tutorials and walkthroughs, sharing tips and tricks, and generally sharing information related to art, CG, and animation. Since I'm still relying a lot on tutorials for my CG work, I think that for right now my tutorials/walkthroughs will mostly be art related. But I have plenty of information and tips and tricks to share about all three of my favorite subjects (animation, art, and CG). I'm going to start off with something about Maya that I'll start writing after I post this.

I hope you guys are as excited about the changes around here as I am!

Until next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment