Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Secret Project is Finished!

Remember that secret project I mentioned before? Well, it's finished! I am happy to present BestDogBreedInfo.com!


I'm sure you guys know that I love animals, but you probably didn't know that I was dog obsessed. It's mainly because I've been a dog owner before, but don't have a dog right now. I am completely fixated on getting a new best buddy, probably a retired racing Greyhound.

But in truth, I've been dog obsessed since I was little. I used to memorize the breeds in The New Encyclopedia of the Dog. That knowledge came in handy as I sat down to begin research on the more than 100 dogs listed on BestDogBreedInfo.com. I learned a lot of cool new stuff, too, some of which gave me ideas for artwork.

I'll be adding more breeds profiles, articles, games, and dog blog posts weekly to BDBI, so check back frequently if you love dogs, too! In the meantime, it may be a bit quieter over here as I get the site and its social media (Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr) really running. But that should only last about a week.

So, until next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment