Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Great Bear Art + How to Draw a Bear Video Tutorial

I recently saw the trailer for Disneynature's "Bears," and ever since have been inspired to draw bears. They're such cool animals. They're massive creatures, and can be quite ferocious, but can also be so loving and kind. I'd love to animate one, because they also have a unique gait.

So since I'm so fascinated with bears right now, I decided to make a drawing tutorial on how to draw a brown bear's face in a 3/4th view. I've also collected a number of great bear artworks to help inspire your own bear drawings. Enjoy!

How to Draw a Brown Bear's Face- Easy Drawing Tutorial

Subscribe to me on YouTube for more drawing tutorials!


Great Bear Art




Art Prints 


Art Prints 


Art Prints 


Art Prints 


Photography Prints

No comments :

Post a Comment