Friday, July 27, 2012

Great Dog Art

Now that I've covered how to draw animals, how to draw dogs (Part 1, Part 2), and listed 10 great dog art tutorials I found, I'm going to end this dog themed week with some inspirational images. Some of these artists are classical dog drawing masters, while others are living artists. Make sure to follow the link on any images you like to see what else the artist has to offer. Enjoy!

Beagle Painting 

Dog Painting

Dog and Child Painting

Dog Painting

Dog Drawing

Dog Painting

Dog and Child Painting

Pet Portrait Dog Painting

Pet Portrait Dog Drawing

Pet Portrait Dog Art


So I hope this was inspirational! There are tons of other great dog artists out there, so I may have to do a post like this again someday. Until then, you can always follow my Pinterest board "Inspiring Images" where I pin all the great art I come across.

Until next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment